The main aim of the Integrated Science syllabus is to develop science competencies to assist you the learner contribute effectively in your own environment and also for your lifelong learning. These competences include:
- Attitudes that enable the responsible use of scientific knowledge and skills.
- Communication and group work skills for collaborative teamwork.
- The selection and application of appropriate skills, apparatus/tools and strategies to understand and interpret the world around.
- Increased awareness of the importance of Science Technology, Society and the Environment (STSE).
- Application of science knowledge skills , values and positive attitudes to everyday life.